Thursday, May 7, 2015

Be(e) Happy

We are in a whole new world! That's right, my back yard. Anyway, Wednesdays are a late night for me. As I mentioned previously I am taking a certification/professional development test prep class after work for the next few weeks and I don't get home until practically bedtime. Then, I wake up at the crack of dawn (as I did this AM) to go to spin class so,  when it comes to my outfit I am definitely looking for something low key and comfortable. Besides, it's almost Friday.

Today, I am wearing clothes (yay) but, my favorite thing about my outfit is these shoes! Although the pants are a close second. They were on consignment clearance and are a size that makes me feel really amazing about myself for arbitrary reasons. But, I digress... when the announcement was made that C Wonder was going out of business I was definitely one of the vultures shoppers who investigated the closing sales. I got a few things but, my crowning (shopping) achievement were these shoes. They are comfortable (win) and fun (bonus points.) Check out a detail shot of the shoes here. Did you get anything when C Wonder was closing?
  • Top: coral sweater, GAP
  • Bottom: brown plaid ankle pants, J Crew via Current Consignment 
  • Shoes & Accessories: navy "bee happy" loafers, C Wonder; pearl earrings, Macys; vintage pearl necklace, my grandmother's jewelry box 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...