Wednesday, May 27, 2015

(Business) Casual

Did you notice that it became summer yesterday? No? Maybe it wasn't as hot by you as it was here in New York City. Even though the official start of the summer season is not for a few weeks the temperatures climbed to 88°! While I love warmer weather, I regretted wearing what I did yesterday, namely the black cardigan sweater. It felt a little oppressive especially after I left the nice air conditioned office to go get lunch. If this feels like too heat much now, how am I going to survive the (actual) summer season?

Since there isn't anything formal going on today at work I decided to lean more towards to "casual" side of business casual. Also, I was just itching to wear these pants I picked up over the weekend, aren't they great? I had been scouring stores for this kind of color/pattern combo to no avail but, finally found them at one of my favorite stores which just so happens to be in Richmond, VA. A long way to travel for clothes I know but, Ashby is just that good... kidding, I have family in the area and great thrift shopping is just a bonus. Do you have any special shopping spots to hit while your on vaca?
  • Top: orange button down shirt, Eddie Bauer
  • Bottom: black and white printed pants, Kenar via Ashby
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple Reva ballet flats, Tory Burch; pearl earrings, Macys 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...