Monday, October 8, 2012

October 1, 2011: Black, White, and Light Layers

Yeah, I've been having some issues keeping up with blogging. October is a new month and I am ready to get back on track without getting ahead of myself (I hope.) One of the biggest challenges I am facing in regards to getting dress is the weather. I wake up in the morning and it's cold but, by the end of the day it is extremely warm. Also, I was pretty darn sick and am still getting over the remnants of my illness so, these seemingly subtle changes in temperature are very noticeable to me. 

My solution for now is light tops and a jackets/cardi with a pashmina in my purse in case I need additional warmth. Have you come down with the rando cold/flu that is plaguing the general population right now? How are you handling the change in the weather?
  • Top: black and white polka dot dress, Forever 21 via The Big Fat Flea; black and white pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein (part of this suit)
  • Shoes & Accessories: red patent leather flats, Payless; pearl earrings, gift from Mom/Macys; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a New York Fashion Week Swag Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...