Monday, June 4, 2012

June 1, 2012: Swaddled In Neutrals

On Friday I had a doctor's appointment (way to suck the fun out of Friday, doc) but, I was still at work for a portion of the morning. While this outfit is a little less than professional I needed something that would work in the office (on a Friday) and be super comfy for my long appointment with the doctor. I think this was a nice compromise although, comfort got the better end of the deal. I didn't even make an effort to avoid mixing all these neutrals together. I would have never made a crazy move like that in the beginning! Don't worry, I didn't wear the sandals at work just while I was commuting, sitting at my desk, and anything that wasn't walking around the office. I had my Sue London slippers for that...  
  • Top: gray short sleeve sweater, New York & Company (same shirt different color here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black flyaway cardigan, August Silk via TJ Maxx
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: gray sparkle embellished sandals, Steve Madden Luxe via DSW; gold filagree earrings, AVON gift from Mom; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, herehere, hereherehere hereherehereherehere, here, and here.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $100 Shopbop giftcard!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a free dress from eShakti.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...