Monday, December 12, 2011

December 7, 2011: Do Nothing Day

In the grand scheme of December this past Wednesday was really low key and I was feeling it from the moment I woke up... I have lots of things on my social calendar but, that night was spent hanging out at home after work (the daily routine) and getting a jump start on Christmas cards. Exciting I know!
  • Top: yellow ruffle collar blouse, LOFT; brown houndstooth jacket, LOFT
  • Bottom: gray really skinny pants, GAP 
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbrown/black snake embossed ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; blue gemstone drop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen hereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere, and here.

Don't forget to enter the $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...