Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 26, 2011: Happy Hour Again?

When friend and I went to the bar for my birthday we went because I had won a happy hour. That night some of the promo girls were going around collecting phone number and email addresses to find another lucky winner. They happened to find one in the boyfriend of a friend so I'm sure you can guess what they plans are for tonight! It would be a nice way to kick off the weekend.
  • Topcream lace top, Merona for Target; black safari jacket, LOFT (same jacket different color hereherehereherehere, and here)
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack sneaker/shoes, Rocket Dog; blue stone necklace, Gem Gove/birthday gift from Mom; blue stone earrings, Gem Cove/birthday gift from Mom; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro

My Stella & Dot pick:

Contessa Jade Necklace

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, herehereherehere,herehere, and here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...