Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011: Late Night, Early Morning


Last night I went to a "secret" V'ta Jewelry sale and was out quite past my bedtime looking at pretty sparkly things, enjoying the good company of friends, and drinking rosé. It was a great night but, I had trouble tearing myself away from my bed this morning. It's a good thing I managed to take pictures on Sunday so I had an outfit in mind when I finally got up. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend which will be really relaxing and fun jam packed and super busy, wait that's wrong...

  • Topyellow striped faux wrap shirt, New York & Company (same shirt different color here and here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black blazer, Ann Taylor (not pictured) 
  • Bottomgray pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesred patent leather flats, Payless; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed  herehereherehereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...