Friday, April 8, 2011

FBFF: Spring Trends

 What are the top 5 Spring trends that you are looking forward to seeing/sporting this season?

  1. Wide Leg Pants - I have learned to appreciate skinny pants and jeggings as much as the next girl but, my first love is a wide leg pant! This is definitely the trend that I am most excited for.
  2. Animal Print - I feel like animal prints are one of the spot on trends every other season which in my mind makes them more classic than anything else.
  3. Longer Skirts - I wasn't sure that maxi dresses would work for me but, I have found ways to make that happen and they are so comfortable and easy I don't know why I ever questioned it.
  4. Bright Colors - This is one trend that I am more excited to see other people wear although, I'm sure I could rock the coral color that everyone is loving!
  5. Stripes - I feel the same way about stripes that I do about animal prints, you hear about them every other season especially with all the nautical stuff that was going on last spring and before that... classic!
I think it might be time for another "You've Got This" Week... What spring trend are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...