Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fresh Start

Let's get real! Sorry I have been MIA for the past month(ish.) Long story short, things at work got cray cray, think 10:00pm in the office most nights cray cray. Sufficed to say sleeping and grown up chores took up the rest of my extremely limited spare time. Before I knew it on top of work, chores, and other obligations I wasn't going to the gym or cooking healthy dinner regularly. We'll call that the turning point... I spoke with my supervisor about managing my time differently and she was ok with what I came up with. Hopefully this change will positively impact both my professional and personal time and enable me to do the things I need and want to do without feeling wiped out.

In terms of blogging, I was taking pictures of ALL the outfits but, I wasn't being diligent about keeping track of what was being worn on what days so I have made the executive decision to start again today with my "one year no repeats" mission instead of stressing about getting everything sorted out. This is supposed to be fun after all... Now, about this dress. If you follow me on Instagram (like you should) you would have seen the massive pile of clothes that I took to the tailor last month. While I could have donated all the clothes that didn't fit me and bought new or "new to me" things it seemed like a waste of time and effort when I could just have the items that I really loved (like this dress) tailored to fit me now.  
  • Top: khaki green shirt dress, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: beige striped pumps, Manolo Blahnik; yellow shell earrings, Steve & Barry's

I'm linking up with All About You, and Confident Twosdays 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...