Monday, April 27, 2015

Blast From the Past

Some of you might remember me from 260 Days, No Repeats AKA this blog. While it was fun and amazingly helpful for me at the time, there were a number of things going on that made it hard to keep on keeping on with daily outfit posts. If you continued to follow me on Instagram you saw how everything kept moving and changing…
We (BF and I) bought a house and moved!

I got a new job and am once again living the 9-5 office life!

We got engaged!

We got married!

While it wasn't all amazing like these snippets would lead you to believe it has been pretty great overall. Despite that I felt like something was lacking and I kicked up my blog journey again somewhere different to start something (not so) new as I found myself looking in my closet every morning seeking sartorial inspiration but, finding myself coming to the same prosaic combinations (again.) 
I thought that was the right move at the time but, as of late have found myself thinking about everything I built here with you bolstered by your encouraging comments. Thanks so much for keeping it up in my absence. I'm back and I’m doing it again: One year of work ensembles, no repeats. I'm not sure how regular posting is going to be since my life has changed (see above) but, you WILL get all the outfits that I wear to work, maybe some weekend/late night goodies, and whatever other related thing I come up with. I am excited to be back (with outfit posts) May 1! You should be too, try harder... that's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...