Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Interviewing

Today Yesterday Wednesday was another interview open house for work. As you (probably) know that means that I lean towards traditionally professional office attire AKA suits but, that had been a challenge for me given my recent weight loss. Yup, you've heard this all before. Either way today yesterday Wednesday/picture taking Sunday I couldn't wrap my head around idea of wearing all that anyway, it's hot outside! Yay, summer but, I digress... instead I went with the next best thing, a dress. I think it will be like the moving forward in the summer as the interviewer perhaps not if I was the interviewee...

While this dress still fits, for the most part, it is lower cut than I would like. I am excited that I am able to wear different things and smaller sizes now because of my less body that doesn't mean that it's all going on display; modestyremember? As you might notice I didn't take the picture while wearing a tank top underneath but, after I put the dress on in the morning and went through my morning ablutions, I quickly noticed that things kept popping out so, tank top to the rescue, for the modesty.
  • Toppurple, white, and black floral print dress, LOFT; black tank top, Old Navy (not pictured)
  • Shoes & Accessories: black peep toe wedges, Dr. Scholl's; pearl earrings, Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...