Thursday, June 11, 2015

Questionable Decision

Remember how I said I hated all the outfits that I put together this past weekend? This ensemble was a prime example; more specifically the first iteration of it. That outfit went something like this: Pants? Yes. Sweater? Whaaaa? That's right, for a hot second I was going to wear a sweater to work in the middle of June. In my defense it was a lighter weight sweater but, as the awkward colder weather has passed and temperatures are (appropriately) warming up I might have melted. So, to prevent melting I went through my closet again and came up with a different outfit. Thoughts?

  • Top: orange crochet embellished t-shirt, LOFT; black blazer, Ann Taylor
  • Bottom: gray plaid pants, Womyn via Current Consignment
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; black pearl earrings, International Gem and Jewelry Show


I most recently wore this blazer here.

I'm linking up with All About You, and Confident Twosdays 

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Nailipop manicure strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...