Friday, June 12, 2015

Sandal-foot

This ensemble was another example of me not appropriately judging the season that we are in. It wasn't as serious as "sweater-gate" but, there was a definite disconnect between what I had selected over the weekend based on the weather report and the actual weather. The swap that I made from the original ensemble was sandals for shoes, a simple but, awesome smart move. When else am I going to wear the oodles of sandals that are occupying space in my shoe closet?
  • Top: maroon dolman sleeve blouse, Style & Co.
  • Bottomyellow/brown and rainbow plaid skirt, WDNY 
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbronze gladiator sandals with genuine stone embellishments, bo'em; coin pearl necklace, V'ta Jewelry; coin pearl earrings, gift 

I most recently wore this shirt here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Nailipop manicure strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...