Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012: I've Got Mustard and A Studded Peter Pan Collar


Mustard is always a fall color, in my opinion. It's one of the beautiful shades that leaves turn to signal the changing of the seasons and blends perfectly with the similarly warm oranges and reds. While I generally like mustard and would wear it any time of year it feels most appropriate in the fall, don't you agree? 

If there was one trend that I broke my shopping fast for it would have been blouses with studded collars of the peter pan persuasion. I'm so in love with the grown up punk inspired style! It reminds me of high school but, I digress... Thankfully, my cousin knew my unspoken wishes and sent me the perfect birthday gift! I've had tons of fashion fun layering it with different shirts since it's sheer AKA not particularly modest or work appropriate. 

Also, I'm still rocking this oxblood manicure...
  • Top: yellow short sleeved sweater, GAP; mint studded peter pan collar shirt, Charming Charlie/gift from Cousin V
  • Bottom: gray pinstripe skirt, Calvin Klein via Loehmanns  (part of this suit)
  • Shoes & Accessoriesgray suede kitten heel shoes, Mossimo for Target; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a New York Fashion Week Swag Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...