Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've Got A (Pastel) Colored Blazer and Metallic Shoes


I'll be honest when I first but this outfit together it reminded me SO much of the 80's but, then again so does neon, printed pants, and geometric prints. What's old is new again... Do you think is outfit is too retro or just modern enough?

In the search for (even) more professional clothes my Mom took a trip to the local thrift store and picked up some suits for me; Yes, one of them was a pink suit. I'm not sure that I would ever wear the blazer and skirt together (so pink) but, at the same time through this blog I've learned to never say never about fashion. I'm doing things (style-wise) all the the time that I never thought that I would. Yes, I'm talking to you skinny jeans
  • Top: ivory shirt with crochet embellishment with a tank top underneath for the modesty; pastel pink blazer, Jones New York via Unique Thrift Store/Mom
  • Bottom: gray pinstripe skirt, Calvin Klein via Loehmanns (part of this suit)
  • Shoes & Accessoriessilver Stella wedge pumps, Seychelles via DSW; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...