Friday, November 4, 2011

Wicked Vintage


Two nights ago I spent the evening hanging out with lots of fashionable bloggers at A Little Wicked boutique downtown. Touted as “the chicer way of doing vintage” A Little Wicked is a streamlined store filled with handpicked and thoughtful finds. It's a nice change from the normal vintage shopping experience where you can find yourself combing through racks for hours and hours just to hope to find something that is legitimately vintage and works for you. 

Stop by the store, located at 279 Houston Street btwn. Clinton & Suffolk, especially in the coming weeks as they debut their holiday picks! Think gorgeous glam and sexy sparkles which is holiday dressing in a nut shell! You can also schedule a private styling session with one of their wicked stylist by emailing Sammy at Sammy@alittlewicked.com. That right Sammy from Sammy Davis Vintage, she's a doll!

I did take pictures but, they were with my phone so they came out lame (note to self: remember camera next time) so here is one from their blog:


Check out more pictures here! I'm in a few but, please excuse my sleepy face it was a long day... Also, there was a snazzy goody bag which I did manage to snap some pics of when I got home. I can't wait to use that scarf!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...