Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekend Wear: Thanks Again

Since I shared my Thanksgiving outfit with you last year I thought I would do the same again also, the dress I wore is awesome!! I picked it up at my last shopping trip to Re/Dress NYC before it closed, it was a very bittersweet excursion... while I will miss them I am hoping that they experience the best of luck in their new endeavors! What did you wear on Thanksgiving? Did you keep it casual or dress it up?
  • Top: black and brown vintage dress, Cathy Gray via Re/Dress NYC with a white tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; maroon tights, Comfort Choice/Christmas gift from Cousin V; silver and garnet tiered earrings, Pennyweights  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...