Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update: I Complete You Product Challenge


It has been a while since I had something to post in this area. I guess in the attempts to be more economical about shopping for clothes it has spilled over into my shopping and use in other areas. I want to get the most I can out of everything I have whether it be clothes, shampoo, soap, or even food and the like and I am finding that a dab (literally and metaphorically) will do you!

This bottle of lotion took particularly long to finish because it was thick dense cocoa butter. It was like the never ending lotion; just when I thought I was finished and gave it the "last" shake it kept on going. There might have even been some left in the bottle that I couldn't get out but, in the end I was ready to move on. 

I also finished another bar of soap, it wasn't as epic.

Check out my updated list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...