Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 2, 2011: Back To Business

Yesterday was my first day back in the office after a mini sabbatical. It was a bit difficult getting dressed because the weather was so gross outside in the morning. I hope we are not having a repeat of last year! April showers bring May flowers, right? That's what I was told as a child. Don't destroy what I know to be an unequivocal fact with your reality. O, you won't? That's great, thanks. Weather.com will, that jerk...


How am I supposed to motivate and get myself out of bed knowing that is what is going to greet me when I exit my house for the rest of the week!? At least there is documented proof that I made it out yesterday, I make no promises about the remainder. How do you beat a lame forecast?
  • Top: green sweater, LOFT (same sweater different color here)
  • Bottombeige pinstripe pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: green tweed kitten heel pumps, Coach; coin pearl necklace, V'ta Jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered, purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a pair of Tiffany style silver earrings like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...