Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011: These Foolish Games

I am taking all sorts of fashion risks today! First of all just look at those sandals, I am asking for trouble.. or maybe not since no one really said anything to me yesterday about what I was wearing. I am totally bringing a pair of pack up shoes today.

Other than that my outfit seems normal right? Perhaps even totally stylin' and Tory Burch inspired? I'll feel your resounding "Yes!" and you would be mistaken. It is totally stylin' and definitely Tory Burch inspired but, not completely normal. Don't tell anyone but, this fab dress is a sleepshirt from Target. I know my secret is safe with you but, now you can see how I'm really pushing the envelope... What is the most shocking thing you've ever worn out in public?

  • Top: navy and white patterned "dress", Gilligan & O'Malley via Target
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target; silver knotted necklace, Christmas gift from my dear friend; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.cream woven tote, Loeffler Randall for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...