Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011: The Easy Way Out

As the weather heats up in New York I find myself heading to the other side of my closet: Dress (and Skirt) Land. It is just so much more convenient to throw a dress over my head or slide a skirt on and head out the door. Plus, it can still be super professional if need be... How do you keep yourself cool in the warm weather while still staying professional?
  • Top: purple and orange floral patterned jersey knit dress, New York & Company (same dress different color here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black cropped jacket, Express
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe wedges, Payless/gift from BF; carnelian earrings, Elizabeth Showers Vintage;  gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro 

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...