Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011: Colorblind

I could have sworn that I have seen this somewhat crazy color combination somewhere before but, I am having trouble tracking it down. Maybe I dreamt it and it was lying in wait amongst my sartorial subconscious. Despite that foundation I still had alot of trouble picking out what to wear today. I think the uncertainty of what lies ahead is messing with my outfit compilation skills. Maybe I'm just over stressing about all the little things that don't really matter... obvi that's the case, maroon tights are awesome and navy/mustard yellow is one of my fav color combos! What's yours? I'll try that next, I'm sure it will make me feel better...
  • Top: navy boatneck sweater, LOFT
  • Bottomyellow and brown polka dot skirt, Merona for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbrown snake skin kitten heel shoes, Coach; maroon tights, Comfort Choice/Christmas gift from Cousin V (on sale here); coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom then altered; brown leather tote bag, Bulga   

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...