Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rainbow Tights Week

As I continue to iterate, Santa was very good to me this year, thanks big guy! One of this things that was on my wish list after I saw them all over the blogosphere was colorful tights (because I am wearing my purple ones to death) and when I asked he (AKA my fab family and friends) answered! Those teal babies were only the beginning...


I'd like to introduce you to my new rainbow hosiery collection. They are just itching to be worn so, I am declaring next week Rainbow Tights Week! That's right 4 days of business casual attire with some bright show stopping legs in the mix. Why not 5 days, you ask? Well, Casual Friday + Tights = I don't know I'm bad at math. Maybe I can make it work we shall see... If you are interested in joining me grab the banner and leave me a comment, I will link back to you at the start.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh look at all those colors. Can't wait to see how you piece it all together in outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for rainbow tights week! I would like to know more, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wore red yesterday, and I've got some printed ones and some purple ones in the queue... so i guess i'm in!

    Can't wait to see your colorful tights in action!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh exciting! can't wait to see the outfits you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so cool. I'm just breaking into the colorful tights. I got a pair of red ones. I'm looking forward to drawing lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Fun! I'm going to play too! I've been wearing my black tights to death this winter, and I need a change.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...