Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Spot On

Out of all of the things that I got from my Mom's recent closet clean out this skirt is one of my favorites. I am a sucker for anything that has a plethora of colors. Perhaps it's because of my name, Greek mythology anyone? Nerd alert! Also, polka dots are the best but, I digress... I recall the few times that my Mom wore this skirt I  thought, in the back of my mind, that I had to find a way to annex it from her wardrobe. My patience paid off!

The shirt that I am wearing is also from my Mom's recent closet clean out. Ironically, this shirt was something I had given to her, back in the day, when it didn't fit me anymore. Like I said before, I guess it's (maybe) good that she doesn't get rid of things. Since I am still going to the gym and my body keeps changing shape and getting less face I'm not sure what the shelf life for this shirt is but, I am going to take advantage of a basic addition (which I needed) to my wardrobe while I can.

Also, I got a haircut, what do you think? No one has really noticed except for one rando co-worker.
  • Top: red scoopneck t-shirt, New York & Company via Mom's closet clean out
  • Bottom: multi-color polka dot skirt, Paniz via Mom's closet clean out 
  • Shoes & Accessories: gray pumps, Steve Madden; yellow shell earrings, Steve & Barry's

I'm linking up with All About You, and Confident Twosdays 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...