Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ray Of Light

I think this is going to be the nicest day of the week but, that's not saying much. There is actually a little sun next to the clouds in all the forecasts as opposed to little rain drops or more clouds. I hope the weather is lying again, it's almost officially summer and 50° in June doesn't work for me. Heavier jackets and turning on the heat on are done until the fall, darn it! Ok, I've complained about the weather enough.

Since there wasn't any rain forecasted I was excited to be able to wear a skirt. After reflecting on the 260 Days, No Repeats "archives" it is well documented that I (apparently) prefer skirts to pants. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because skirts (and dresses) are easy to wear, or maybe because I have lots of them and the possibilities are endless. Either way, I have a feeling that skirts are going to be just as prevalent now as they were in the past as long as the weather gets it together but, I digress...
  • Top: white, black, and pink paisley tank top, WUHOU via Big Fat Flea; black short sleeved blazer, Juicy Couture via Ashby
  • Bottom: gray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack pumps, bflexible by Bandolino; black pearl earrings, International Gem and Jewelry Show

I previously wore this blazer here.


 Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Nailipop manicure strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...