Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011: Everybody, Everywhere Has Colored Tights

Everybody, Everywear: Colored Tights

When colored tights came up at the theme for this month over at Everybody, Everywear I knew that I had this in the bag. Remember rainbow tights week? Yeah... I'm excited to break the stretchy goodness out of hibernation! Unfortunately, it is uncommonly warm today. Why not have a snow storm then an almost 70° day within a few weeks of each other? It makes total sense to me but, I might need to hold off on breaking out the rest for a little while longer...
  • Top gray camo/animal print ruffle button down shirt, LOFT; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottomblack pencil skirt (with pockets), Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack patent leather t-strap pumps, LOFT; teal tights, Merona for Target; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, hereherehere, hereherehereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...