Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011: April Fools

In actuality I've been wearing the same outfit everyday for the past year, I just like to take pictures of myself! Not really... Sorry, I have no (good) silly little joke to play on you guys. I'm the worst at April Fools.

This sweater was an awesome find at Re-Dress on the day that I played dress up (see my Facebook page.) That excursion wasn't all about crazy blanket pants and maribou feather trimmed sweaters! I was happy to leave with something I could wear to work. What are some of your favorite thrift store finds?
  • Top: pink argyle sweater, IZOD via ReDress
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories black ruffle embellished flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; pearl earrings, Mom via Macy's; gray le-dix/motorcycle bag, Balenciaga (not pictured)  


Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...