Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 15/16 2011: What's Black and White and Red All Over?



The past two days have been a whirlwind! Acclimating to this new job and lengthier commute while incorporating the things that I would normally have on my schedule is definitely taking some getting used to. And based on my clean laundry situation it has been really difficult not to fall into the "city uniform" situation each day so far. It's something that I am definitely aware of so, I will try not to do so for the rest of the week, I need some color in my life...
  • Top: white button down shirt, New York & Company; gray jewel drapey top, LOFT; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS 
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessoriesred patent flat American Eagle, Payless; silver and garnet earrings made by an old co-worker; silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns 

Items from this outfit have been previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here:


  • Topblack and white sweater shirt combo, August Silk via Mom's closet purge 
  • Bottomgray pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesred patent flat American Eagle, Payless; leopard headband, Target; floral wire earrings, MOMA/gift from an old friend; silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, and here:



Don't forget to enter the Shopbop Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...