Sunday, May 1, 2016

Don't Call It a Comeback

I am feeling some serious déjà vu right now, how about you? No? Well, I won't hold that against you but, I've been here before, coming back to blogging after a longer than expected hiatus because I just don't know how to quit you... While I have been feeling the urge to author amazing content comprised of all the "important" things I have to say, not many of those things were centered around fashion, Shocker, I know but, things are different now. Yes, I get dressed every day and (for the most part) I am continuing to avoid my sartorial crutches despite the new challenges that have manifested but, there are loads of other interesting things going on over here like: house projects, engaging reads, professional development, interesting events, and yummy food to name of few. Besides, how much more can I talk about my ensembles after 6 years? Maybe a little bit more but, when you really think about it I've been a broken record, repeating myself about clothes when there are so many other things to expound upon.

So what does this mean moving forward? Well I'm sure you guessed it from my new snazzy banner.


That's right we're going to be talking about it all... craft projects, house things, interesting books I read, things to do, food to make/eat, clothes (of course,) and anything else that comes to mind because this little blog as well as all these other things are a part of me and I want to share them with you. Right now, I am working on a lofty editorial calendar but, we'll see how it goes. I'm not going to place too much pressure on myself and am hoping that I can take the (many) years of blogging that I have under my belt to turn this into a sustainable thing. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...