Monday, March 14, 2011

FBFF: Better Late Than Never/Finding Balance

1. When it comes to prioritizing your life, in what place does blogging fall?

Blogging used to fall much higher on my list of priorities but, right now I feel like there are other things I need to focus on besides getting every post up in a timely fashion. I'm still snapping pictures everyday but, I constantly feel like I'm trying to catch up with everything.

2. We all wish we had more free time to dedicate to blogging and all it entails. What are your tricks for taking advantage of the time you do have to be as productive as possible?


Well, I thought picture taking Sundays with BF would be a good way to speed up the process but, that's if we can actually manage to get it done and other (more important) things like errands, groceries, and seeing friends and family don't get in the way.

3. Have you discovered any short-cuts that makes blogging easier or more time efficient?


Honestly, this question seems a bit redundant to me...

4. Do you have an editorial calendar or something similar that helps you plan ahead?


No, I have a regular calendar and some post it's that I use if I have special posts that I want to do but, I have been thinking of getting something a little more streamlined.

5. If time wasn’t an issue what you would be doing on your blog/for your blog that you aren’t doing now?


I think the better question is what wouldn't I be doing. I would learn more about ways to customize my blog. I would post more. I would host and participate in more blog events. I would take more time to take better pictures. I would try and form more partnerships with companies related to my blog content. The list goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...