Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Infectious Relaxation

Aren't holiday weekends supposed to be relaxing? Right, we've already had this conversation... While I had a fairly low-key long weekend spending time with family and doing things around the house I woke up this yesterday morning coughing and sneezing; even worse I had a fever (gasp!) How did that happen?! It took every ounce of my grown up responsibility feelings to go to work after I started feeling better, that is. I am definitely not that person who goes to work super sick and then gets everyone else sick because they are coughing and sneezing and touching the copier with their germs but, I digress...

When I was getting reach for the week I had a hard time conceptualizing amazing outfits that inspire me to want to talk about them. I would suspect it was due to the fact that I was so relaxed and embracing the vacation/legging lifestyle; Or maybe it was because I was delirious from my impending sickness... either way there is definitely still a summer feel going through my outfits for the week because it is still summer after all despite everyone heading back to a normal schedule and the impending PSL craze.
  • Top: pink ruffle embellished tshirt, Merona
  • Bottom: black and white capri pants, Kenar via Clementine
  • Shoes & Accessories: black Olive sandals, Dolce Vita; pearl earrings, Macys 

I'm linking up with All About You, and Confident Twosdays 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...