Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Best Laid Simple Statement

While I was on the train, Thursday morning, on the way to work I started putting together this post. I was super excited to be keeping up with my new personal schedule and doing the things that I enjoy doing like blogging and thinking about clothes. Unfortunately, thanks to Verizon's crappy service while traveling, I was unable to publish my post in a timely manner. In fact, I was unable to even save all the fun interesting things that I had previously written so, I had to start all over again. Sufficed to say that was less than motivating...

But, just because things get a little annoying doesn't mean it's time to give up all together so, here's that one missing outfit from last week. I was really feeling dresses, if you couldn't tell. Maybe because they are cute, or maybe it's because they are easy, or perhaps a little bit of both. Either way that's really the extent of loquaciousness that this ensemble inspired. Sometimes it is just as easy as I like this outfit and I need to wear something so, I will wear the outfit I liked!
  • Toppurple and orange floral patterned jersey knit dress, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack t-strap sandals, LOFT; amelia drop earrings, Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...