Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 13, 2012: Suiting Up

Over the weekend I had a conversation with my father about work. He is closing in on retirement but, still goes to work everyday and does what he needs to do to the best of his ability everyday. I am nowhere near retirement and sometimes I have trouble motivating and taking care of business in the most efficient way. There should be no reason for that, it's time to get down to business. There really is something about a suit/blazer that gets me into a hyper professional mind set hence Monday/Suit Day continues!

Monday was also the day where an unusually large number of new employees started so I needed to set a good example. Especially because they were all recent college graduates. While I don't wasn't to knock my slightly younger peers I am comfortable saying that many of them do not always know how to dress in a professional setting. This is not an assumption, it is something I have witnessed first hand. 
  • Top: red bella swan blouson, eShakti.com; beige blazer, Tahari via Loehmanns 
  • Bottombeige skirt with side pleat details, Tahari via Loehmanns
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cutout flats, Corso Como via DSW; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF  

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...