Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 8, 2012: Ombre Friday

There is no secret that I love ombre, I gravitate to it even if I try not to. That being said I haven't added any new ombre pieces to my wardrobe in quite a while, this skirt was the last piece. I think it might be time to add (even) more ombre to life wardrobe. I wonder how I can do that without shopping, thoughts?
  • Top: black short sleeved sweater, LOFT; black cardigan, Merona via Target 
  • Bottom: gray and blue ombre skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: black peep toe shoes, Payless; black headband, suunci via CVS; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF    

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...