Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 7, 2012: Deceptively Disproportionate

I've also said that teal/turquoise/ aqua/whatever you want to call it is one of my favorite colors in the summer.  so, incorporating it into my work wardrobe more frequently is always fun! I love this look, it reminds me of dresses that look like a shirt and a skirt but, are deceptively a dress. I also love how it makes my legs look longer than the actually are. BF said it makes me look disproportionate but, only when you stop and take a moment to analyze my outfit. Isn't that what people do all the time?! O, maybe it's just me... What do you think: Does this outfit make me look disproportionate?
  • Topteal corsage embellished t-shirt, Merona via Target (not to be confused with this one
  • Bottomblack and white tweed pencil skirt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target via The Unique Thrift Store
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack patent leather t-strap pumps, LOFT; black belt, came with this Adrienne Vitadinni dress; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seed and remixed herehereherehereherehere, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...