Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012: Splitting My Time

I did go to work today and this is what I wore but, halfway through the day I had to leave for a personal appointment. I needed to be comfy because I was sitting for hours and also because I was still online and answering emails... How is that different from every other day? Well, I didn't really have alot of options in terms of moving around so, I have to be committed and comfortable! Ideally, I would have preferred some yoga pants but, that's definitely unacceptable for work...

What kind of comfy clothes can you get away with at work, if at all?

  • Topwhite, blue, and green argyle sweater, Merona for Target (same sweater different color here, here, and here); black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa
  • Bottombeige pinstripe trousers, LOFT/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a Shopbop giftcard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...