Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 3, 2011: Best Foot Forward

Heading back to the office last week was bittersweet. On some level I was excited to be back at work getting the first quarter of 2012 off to a great start! On another level I really wanted to spend a few more days at home cleaning up after the Christmas whirlwind and resting to get my personal relationship with 2012 off to a great start! Work won, obvi...

I also wanted to get my wardrobe back into a fun space! The days before I left for Christmas I was grabbing whatever just so that I was wearing clothes to work. For shame, I know but, I digress... While rainbow tights were a norm in my wardrobe last fall and winter I haven't been as comfortable this time around; I work in a completely different type of environment now. That being said I figured purple wouldn't be a big deal, right?

Wrong(ish)!Wardrobe wise there wasn't anything bad about it (I'm HR and will stick with the dress code) but, I got alot of compliments/comments about my "crazy" colorful tights. It was a little wierd... What is something that you've worn to work that has garnered comments? Was it really that out of the box? Were you comfortable with all the attentions?

  • Top: black sweater dress, New York & Company with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Candies via Kohl's; purple tights, Hue via Loehmanns; rainbow swarovski crystal earrings, V'ta Jewelry; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF 

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...