Friday, November 11, 2011

November 9, 2011: Far From Favorite

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't falling off the face of the earth again I promise... there were posts! But, let's have a moment of honesty about what did happen in terms of outfit posts: I kind of HATED Wednesday's look. You might ask, "Why would you wear it out of the house then? Also, why do you not like it, I think it looks ok!" to which I would answer "It's a long story..."

Baisically, I picked out all of my outfits for the week but, didn't end up taking pictures in advance or trying anything on so when Wednesday morning rolled aroung and this outfit was a FAIL I didn't really have time to change into something else. Why was it a fail? First of all the shirt was way too short which wouldn't have been a huge problem if the pants hadn't been super tight. Lastly, while these shoes were a great find initally they have stretched to the point where they are difficult to walk in as in, I trip over my own feet! I might have to say goodbye to them unless someone knows how to shrink shoes... 

Sufficed to say I was uncomfortable and will never be putting those items together again beyond my personal style challenge. What do you do when your outfit is uncomfortable do you run out at lunch and buy something new, go home and change, or tuff it out for the rest of the day?
  • Top: red embellished t-shirt, Van Heusen outlet (same shirt different color here); tank top underneath for the modesty; gray wool blazer, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: brown pinstripe pants, New York and Company (not be confused with these)
  • Shoes & Accessoriesteal leather flats, ALDO via Re/Dress NYC; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry, purple tote bag, Coach 


Items from this outfit are previously seen sand remixed here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...