Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: LagunaPearl.com Earrings

When someone from LagunaPearls.com contacted me to do a review I was thrilled! Who doesn’t love a free gift? More importantly did they say pearls? Yeah, they did. The pearl earrings that I got from my Mom as a birthday gift back in the day are one of my go to accessories so the option of giving them a rest for another equally stylish pair was too good to pass up!

And with that I waited with bated breath for my pearls to show up in the mail. Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait too long; they arrived promptly within a few days! When I received the (giant) box I couldn’t wait to rip it open. Honestly, while I appreciated the expedient nature of the pearls conveyance whoever sent it to me could probably be more economical about the packaging but, I digress…


One thing that I really appreciated about the smaller box inside all the packaging, it was perfect for gift wrapping or just a simple bow. When I opened the beautiful red jewelry box inside I found the cutest pair of White Akoya pearls!

Upon close inspection they seem pretty flawless (to my untrained eye) and I really liked the white gold posts or, more specifically, the fact that you had the option to make that choice in the first place when ordering. I also love the fact that there are so many selections for “white” pearls. Would you like an ivory finish? How about a rose one? I know, pure white.
White Akoya Stud Earrings
My only gripe about these lovely pearls is that they are too small for me. Don’t worry they fit just fine, they just look like they are meant for a younger girl. If I had been ordering them myself I definitely would have gone with something bigger and there are plenty of options to choose from!

The website has a huge selection of pearl earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and cufflinks (for the man in your life) in every size and color imaginable. There are even some options with a bit of bling if that’s what you are looking for. It is easy to navigate and most importantly they prices are very reasonable for the quality product that you are getting. I honestly want to order another pair!

*The pearl earrings I received from LagunaPearl.com were given to me for review. This review represents my honest opinion regarding this product and their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...