Friday, December 3, 2010

December 2, 2010: Crack of Dawn

I know you're all curious about my fun surprise from BF. He took me to see Cirque du Soleil's Wintuk! I was a bit skeptical at first since it is a more family geared production but, it did not disappoint. If any of you are in the NYC area I would recommend getting tickets since this will be it's final season here.

Yesterday morning I had a meeting in White Plains (40+ minutes north of NYC for those of you not from around here) at 8:30 in the morning. It was hard to get out of bed so early and make it there on time after the fun night out on the town but, keeping the outfit simple definitely helped! Skinny pants are a life saver. 

You might be thinking that I wore this outfit already but, naturally you are seeing things and going crazy because I would never repeat an outfit!! Well, at least not in the time frame of this year... I did wear a similar outfit during my "You've Got This" Fall challenge. Fortunately for all of us I'm keeping track.
  • Top: maroon sweater, ABStudio via Mom with a white tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: gray really skinny pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories:  leopard print flats, New York & Company; silver and garnet tiered earrings, Pennyweights; silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns


Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...