Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 3, 2011: Cool Waves

I was all ready for Tuesday to be gray and dismal as predicted but, it really wasn't that bad at all. Thanks for misleading me Weather.com... I'm glad I threw caution to the wind when getting dressed though because if I had paid any attention I would have swaddled myself in clothing and thrown on a pair of boots. Instead I wore a pretty gifted dress (the best kind) and the day was all the better for it!

This is one of those times where something new entered my wardrobe and I might not have necessarily made a huge effort to mention it but, I will moving forward so you don't think I'm shopping on the sly. While my mom was at the thrift store she saw this dress and picked it up for me. She said it was "so Iris!" I guess I could agree with that, I do love a jersey knit dress...  What kinds of pieces are "so you"?

  • Top: blue wave patterned jersey knit dress, Scarlett via The Unique Thrift Store/Mom; gray ruffle trim cardigan, LOFT/birthday gift from BF's mom
  • Shoes & Accessoriesgray suede-ish kitten heel shoes, Mossimo for Target; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a pair of Tiffany style silver earrings like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...