Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7, 2011: Pinned


It might surprise you all (maybe not) to know that I was in a sorority, ΣΔT which is Sigma Delta Tau for all those that don't speak Greek (as a language or due to a panhallenic lifestyle.) It wasn't like all the stuff you hear about in movies or on TV; I was a founding sister of my chapter so to be honest it was a little more like a job! I mean writing bylaws, opening bank accounts, designing and marketing our events, the list goes on and on... it was a good experience overall! When I got a rando Facebook invite to International Badge Day I was more than happy to sport my pin. Where you in a sorority (or a fraternity)? If so what did you like about it the most?

  • Top: navy boatneck sweater, LOFT
  • Bottom gray pinstripe wide-leg pants, Apt. 9 via Kohl's
  • Shoes & Accessories black ruffle embellished flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom; ΣΔT pin; silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...