Saturday, February 12, 2011

FBFF: Somewhere Over The Rainbow Is My Closet

1. What color dominates your closet?

I think I have a pretty good amount of all the colors, I try to be an equal opportunity fashionista. Recently though I have be leaning more towards gray as my fav neutral but, that's about it. We shall see though as I move into this new position, maybe I'll end up in what one of my co-workers referred to as the "city uniform" i.e. head to toe black and gray, doubtful...

2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?

I don't think money makes a difference at all. A lack of it definitely doesn't stop me from being fashionable so, similarly it doesn't keep me from incorporating color.

3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?

I generally subscribe to the idea of being adventurous but, trusting your gut. If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see don't wear it but, that rule goes so far beyond just mixing colors.



4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?

I try to make it a point to wear all the clothes in my closet which means all the colored pieces I have. Given my personal style challenge I can't rely on a few pieces to make up my wardrobe and I push myself to wear them all!

5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?

I think Lydia from Chic on the Cheap, Joann from Sidewalk Chic, and Marie from The Joy of Fashion do an great job with color

Check out everyone else's answers at ModlyChic!

Don't forget to enter the Shopbop Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...