Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24. 2010: Endless Meetings

I'm glad it's Friday but a little frustrated because it's one of those when the casual norm (and all my time) gets hijacked by meetings and I am forced to lean more twoards the business side of things or casual is gonna get it! Just kidding, casual will be returned to me next Friday in all it's comfy glory...
  • Top: orange crochet neck blouse, LOFT (same shirt different color here)
  • Bottom: dark wash trouser jeans, Not Your Daughter's Jeans via Nordstrom Rack
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown pumps, Steve Madden; tigers eye earrings, Citygirl Accessories; brown leather bag, Kooba  

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I want that bag!! Perfect color and perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You what I love about your style? You have simple basics in great colours and you always accessorize them with fabulous shoes and bags- so classic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...