1. What do you think are some of the top fashion don’ts? Anything that doesn't fit or is unflattering (too tight, too big, too short, too long) regardless of the trends.
2. What previous fashion don’t do you now wear with pride? I never used to mix patterns, which is obviously not the case anymore... I do it on the regular and LOVE it. I was so silly to think that it would be unacceptable.
3. Do you think there is a universal fashion do? I think universally speaking everyone needs to dress for themselves. By that I mean what they are comfortbale in and what is flattering on them whether it is colors, shapes, or styles!
4. What items lately, either recently in style or coming in now, do you think should never make it off the retail shelves? Rompers, they were so unflattering on 90% of the population in my opinion... sorry if you disagree but, I was one of those people.
5. In your opinion, is there any blogger, fashion icon, celebrity who some how manages to pull off some fashion don’ts and still look good? I think most of the style bloggers that I have come across each have their own unique ways of dressing some of which I don't think I would ever consider personal fasion do's but, they make it work and look gorgeous doing it!