Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update: I Complete You Product Challenge

 
I'm sticking with this and have finished another lotion and the first (of many) deodorant although, I threw away the containers before I took a picture. Do you really care? If so I will make sure to get that done the minute I have finished the next one. Thanks for all the support when I post these updates, I really appreciate it!
 
I have been working on putting a stand alone page for this challenge but, things have been crazy busy, hopefully I can get to it this weekend... It's not to late to join me in this or my fall trend challenge just comment (here for the trend challenge) and I will include you. I love having company!
  • philosophy Raspberry Mousse Shower Gel
  • Bath and Body Works Green Clover and Aloe Body Lotion
  • Boots Mediterranean Bergamot, Orange, and Olive Body Butter
  • Jergens Soft Shimmer: Skin Radiance Moisturizer
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
  • Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom Body Lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Peony Body Lotion

  • Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Body Lotion (x2)
  • Bath and Body Works Tropical Passion Fruit Body Lotion
  • Jo Malone Grapefruit Body Lotion
  • Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine Body Lotion
  • Notorious, Ralph Lauren Body Lotion
  • Stella, Stella McCartney Soft Body Milk
  • Delon+ Mango Body Butter
  • Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer
  • Jergens Natural Glow FACE Moisturizer
  • 12 bars of soap
  • Secret Conditioning Sold Deodorant (3x 2x) What? There was a sale!
  • Escada, Island Kiss
  • Tom Ford, Black Orchid
  • Lolita Lempicka, Lolita Lempicka
  • Yves Saint Laurent, Parisienne
  • Stella, Stella McCartney
  • Notorious, Ralph Lauren
  • Covet, Sarah Jessica Parker
  • L, Gwen Stefani
  • In Bloom, Reese Witherspoon
  • Narciso Rodriguez (for her), Narciso Rodriguez
  • Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine Cologne
  • Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Perfume
  • Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Mist
  • Bath and Body Works Tropical Passion Fruit Eau De Toilette
  • The Body Shop Ananya Perfume Oil
  • Bodycology Hydrating Body Wash
  • Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Body Splash
  • Bath and Body Works Tropical Passion Fruit Eau De Toilette
  • The Body Shop Ananya Perfume Oil
  • Bodycology Hydrating Body Wash
  • Bath and Body Works Magnolia Blossom Shower Gel
  • Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel
  • Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
  • Notorious, Ralph Lauren Shower Gel
  • 4 plain lip balms

1 comment:

  1. I really like these challenge ideas. I am so bad at forgetting what I already own, so it would be a good idea to take inventory of it and use it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...