Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

This week (and day) has gone by so quickly; I almost didn't realize that tomorrow is Friday and this weekend is a holiday weekend! It's almost worth all the crazy running around... I love three day weekends when I don't have to give up vacation day. What are you doing for Memorial Day?

Also, more to come on the theme week later today or tomorrow morning. I am just ironing out the last little details AKA making a cool banner. I hope you will join me!

  • Top: aqua dress, Max Studio via Nordstrom Rack with a tank top underneath for the modesty.
  • Bottom:
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar here); coin pearl/stone necklace and coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom; cream Loeffler Randall for Target purse

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...