Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20, 2010

It is not gross and rainy!!! How appropriate as Floral Week continues. I couldn't be happier for the actual weather but, I'm a little bummed because I am feeling a bit under the weather. You win some, you lose some I guess.
  • Top: light brown sweater, GAP outlet with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: pink embroidered skirt, Ann Taylor: second hand from mom who thrifted it
  • Shoes & Accesories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar here); silver beaded necklace, Bitten via Steve & Barry's; Tiffany & Co's silver bead earrings; gray Balenciaga Le-Dix/motorcycle bag

4 comments:

  1. I love the detailed embroidery of your skirt.

    And that BAG! Gorgeous. Do you know what year it is from? I have a city in a color that looks similar from 2006. The color was called Gris Fonce. /purse nerdery/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the bag was '05 or '06 but, I can't remeber :( I think it's pretty timeless though

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bag! Also, I wish I had enough florals to participate in florals week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this blog for the first time... awesome concept. I couldn't commit to every day, so I'm trying to document one day a week. It's hard! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...