Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010

Floral Week continues with this snazzy new banner! Even though I am wearing some floral fantastic-ness the gloomy weather and my sleepy disposition from being out late last night with mom at Chop for Charity is making me want to go back to bed! Albeit, my mom had a blast (the important part) and we did get some great pictures (mostly of mom with famous people) plus autographed cookbooks...



Meetings, presentation, and more "fun stuff" like that today! Plus a committee meeting after work... How long until the weekend, or maybe just some sun?
  • Top: pink v-neck top with floral corsage embellishement, New York and Company with a tank top underneath for the modesty...
  • Bottom: dark brown pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hard wear embellished flats, Preview via Nordstrom Rack; coin pearl earrings, altered by me via mom (it's amazing what some needle nose pliers will do for you... maybe that could be a Work With What You've Got post but, I digress), cream Loeffler Randall for Target purse













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...