Friday, July 10, 2015

Cobbler Friday

This outfit is from two Fridays ago... I'm keeping track I promise.

If I had know how my day was going to go after taking these pictures in the morning I might not have been as happy. Instead I would have had a look of fierce determination. Why? Well, if you follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter (like you should) you would have gotten the blow by blow of those lovely shoes I was wearing completely falling apart as I tried to make it from the train station to my office and go about my day as regularly as possible. I'm glad that, against all odds, I was able to find these shoes but, I am sad that apparently they are not built to last. Hubby has performed his at home cobbler magic and hopefully it works so that I can use them but, we shall see.
  • Topbeige/metallic striped sweater, Ella Moss via Ashby
  • Bottom: skinny jeans, Forever 21
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi via Buffalo Exchange; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, gift from Mom

I most recently wore this shirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...